1180 Vienna, Sternwartestraße 6
The historic corner house, including attic addition, is attractive because of its solid construction, modern details, and its charming location. The property was completely renovated, extended and fitted out to a high standard.
The attractive basic condition of the building was preserved and style, cosiness and modern living comfort were created with only well-dosed interventions. The fusion of old and new was implemented with great sensitivity. The flats are flooded with light and bright due to the high windows and rooms.
With the old trees in the charming courtyard, balconies and patios add more comfort and a smooth transition from inside to outside.
Project completed in spring 2021
- Ceiling heights of up to 3.2 m
- Entrance doors: resistance class III with safety locks
- Wood/Aluminum windows from Josko with triple-layered insulating glass in and fittings “Old Vienna Chrome” design
- Interior doors: divided wood doors 80×220 partly double doors with fittings in “Old Vienna Chrome” design
- Vault windows with external electric shading systems (in the attic)
- Photovoltaic system in the roof with a grid supply
- Hardwood floor – oak
- Underfloor heating system
- Air conditioning in the living spaces (in the attic floor)
- Modern, gas-powered central heating
- Glazed walk-in shower with a tile floor
- High-quality, large-sized stoneware (60 x 60) in the restrooms
- High-quality sanitation equipment
- Partly separate storage room
- Central locking system
- Mailbox in entrance area
- Bike and stroller storage room